Here are a few phrases you can try out on Arab girls. All but the last one are Lebanese but they will be understood by all Arabs. Don't get mad at me if they don't have the desired effect, but in most cases the girl will think it's cute and smile or laugh since you're a foreigner. However, if it's an Arab guy saying it the result won't be the same. There's a big chance they'll get slapped or at the very least ignored. Use with caution :P. The Arabic word for phrases like this is تلطيش which is "cat calling". The word غزل is "flirting".
The comic says, on the right "Lebanese flirting: You see how big the moon is? That's how much I love you". On the left: "Our flirting (meaning Saudi): I swear I'll punch in the stomach anyone who says your name."
- انت بتتأكلي بلا ملح (Inti btitakli bila milih) - You could be eaten without salt.
- حلو جسمك. شو اسمك؟ - (Helu jismik. Shoo ismik?) - Your body is nice. What's your name?
- رح جبلك لبن العصفور (Rah jiblik laban al'asfoor) - I will bring you birds' milk
- تقبريني (tu'burini) - Bury me
- شو هالجسد يا اسد (Shoo hal jasad ya asad) - What a body you lion!
- شو هالنطة يا بطة (Shoo hal nuttah ya battah) - What's this bouncing you duck!
- شو هالطعجة يا نعجة (Shoo hal ta'je ya na'je) - What a swagger you ewe (female sheep).