- انت عم بتصف معها (Enta 'am bitsaf ma'a) - You're taking her side.
- لساتك عم تتوحمي؟ (Lissaatik 'am tatwahhami?) - Are you still having cravings?
- انا بحبها لندا (Ana bahiba lanada) - I love Nada. (Only used in Lebanon)
- سلملي عليه (Sellimli 'alih) - Say hi to him for me.
- لا تفهمني غلط (La tafhamni ghalat) - Don't get me wrong.
- مقطوع من شجرة (Maqtoo' min shajara) - Cut from a tree (someone with no family).
- خيرها بغيرها (khayra bighayra) - Maybe some other time.
Please let me know if there's any way I can improve on these videos. Am I choosing phrases that you don't care about? Am I saying them too fast? I worry that someone beginning in Arabic might need more explanation. Am I explaining enough? Thanks much for watching and I hope you're learning something. :)